- It is best done when taking a shower. The skin is clean, soft and the hair as well. It will then be easier to shave off.
- Wash the area with a mild soap or intimate wash.
- Use a good shaving soap or gel, preferably a transparent one.
- Shave carefully and take your time.
- Change razor blade when it has lost it's sharpness. That will reduce the risk for irritation, discomfort, redness and cuts.
Use products that are made for intimate shaving. They are mild, caring and gives the skin the best possible conditions for a shave without discomfort.