Easy to lather glycerin-based shaving cream from Taylor of Old Bond Street. The cream works best with a shaving brush and has the classic scent of sandalwood.
- One of the world's best-selling shaving creams.
- Lathers easily. Glycerin based.
- Masculine Sandalwood scent.
- Lavender, thyme and rosemary in combination with jasmine and cyclamen give a nice touch.
- In the base there are wood, moss, amber and musk.
- Essential oils from thyme, lavandin, galbanum, lemon and patchouli.
Load your brush with the shaving cream by dipping the brush in the can. Then lather up in a shaving mug or bowl, or directly in your face. Then add water until you are satisfied with the consistency. Take time to work in the lather and let all your senses take in that this is a really classy British shave.
The soap together with water prepares the skin and softens it for a low friction shaving. The beard hair are lifted and softened so that they can easily be shaved off with your knife or razor.