With age comes thinning hair and hair loss. Have you begun to notice bald spots in your hair and want to hide them, try hair fibers. With static electricity these fibers attach to your thin hair and then you fix them with a simple hair spray. You can find popular brands like HairBond and Toppik, both with blockbuster hair powders liked by many. Hair fibers can also be used to mask outgrowth and create the appearance of a fuller hair.
How to apply hair building fibers
For those who want to hide a balding scalp there is a simple method that you can do by yourself or with a little help from a friend. The electrostatically charged hair fibers can seemingly hide a bald spot in minutes. For example, Toppiks products are tiny fibers that like magnets attach to the remaining thin hairs found in the balding area. When the fibers have attached, they sit there until you wash your hair with shampoo.
- Step 1: Wash and dry your hair
- Step 2: Style your hair as you normally would
- Step 3: Puff the hair fiber powder or spray them on
- Step 4: Gently pat on the area for spreading the fibers uniformly
- Step 5: Lock the fibers in with a spray, preferably those specifically developed to lock in hair fibers.